Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ODS Part 1


So it's been a while since I updated my page. Welcome back technology...I have lots to catch everyone up on. I was recently in RI for the past 5 weeks at ODS (Officer Development School). This is where I stayed. My first and only roommate Shannon and I moved twice during our stay. Above is what our room looked like. Though the first room had better maintained furnature, the second and final room had an amazing waterfront view that topped all of the broken items/door that we had to wedge shut every night to keep closed.


You'll learn quick that the uniforms in the Navy are not meant to be attractive in any way and that we are one team. This is what we wore on the first two days to unify our group until we had our PT gear.


 This is Shannon, my other half. We were a match right from the get go. Shannon said, "when I smile my eyes dissapear," I replied, "thats ok, when I smile my lips dissapear." As I recall, she is the one that said that I would make a good ADIVO and inspired me to sign up. For the next 5 weeks, I was the acting ADIVO, she my AO, below, my DIVO.


This is Kenny, the DIVO. The three of us made a good team, we had an awesome and fun company...LIMA Co. Wait there's more!

No comments:

Post a Comment