Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ODS Part 6- Graduation


There aren't many pictures from when I started. I remember standing at attention for 3.5 hours with my urine sample above my left shoulder, many hours of standing in the back of class to stay awake, taking 3 hours to make my rack and my roommates rack while being interrupted for questions, finally laying down in bed and hearing a knock at the door every night, PT twice a day with constant leg cramping, 4 flights of stairs x 12, galley salads, 6-10 bottles of water a day, pushups gallore and lots of paperwork. If you ask me if I loved it...absolutely! I would do it all over again without blinking.




Shannon was able to make it through the ceremony but was in the bathroom vomiting afterwards from food poisoning.



Due to the weather, the graduation was inside, this was the view we were going to have if held outside.

Little update......
Dan and I are currently living in a hotel in Beaufort, SC. I found a spider the size of my palm in the room today and ran into a roach on our walk and maintained composure. Looking for a home to rent currently. I work in the APU/PACU and have requested to deploy when available.

No comments:

Post a Comment